Report a Problem

While I’m perfectly happy to pass on problem reports to either Evesham Town Council or Wychavon District Council, you may well find it quicker and simpler to send them direct.

For matters that are the responsibility of Wychavon District Council, you can find online report forms on the “Report it…” page.

Evesham Town Council doesn’t have an online problem reporting facility, but there are full contact details and a generic online form on the contact page.

You can also use the excellent Fix My Street website to report problems to Wychavon, and where necessary these will be passed to the town council.

For matters that are the responsibility of Worcestershrie County Council, there are online report forms on their “Report” page.

Unfortunately, WCC does not  currently accept fault reports via Fix My Street Рone of only 2% of councils in the UK which does not.